The Indiana Chapter, founded in 1982, is based in Indianapolis. For more information on membership, contact Sara Nash at 317-824-0940.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals–Indiana Chapter fosters the growth of development of philanthropy, the fund-raising profession, the Chapter, and its individual members.
The vision of the Association of Fundraising Professionals–Indiana Chapter is achieve its mission through research, education and training, adherence to a code of ethical principles, and high standards of professional practice.
The AFP–Indiana Chapter seeks to enable its members and affiliated organizations to better serve society and its diverse communities through inspired advocacy of voluntary actions for the common good.
The core values of AFP–Indiana Chapter:
- Ethics and high standards
- Knowledge and education
- Leadership development
- Outreach–advocacy and scholarships
- Professional growth
- Service to support members
Strategies for fulfilling the mission, vision, and values of AFP–Indiana Chapter:
- Educate and inform members about the fund-raising profession
- Provide professional service to the membership
- Act as advocates for fund-raising values and ethics
- Periodically support the commission of research and studies to benefit the fund-raising community
- Establish a dialogue with the AFP national office to enhance the profession in Indianaand throughout the world
- Establish guidelines to ensure the financial stability of the Chapter